Student Senate 2020/2021
- What is Senate?
- A group for students at Innovations to create lasting friendships, brainstorm and implement ideas on how to make Innovations a more fun and inclusive place, and space for students to create school-wide events.
- When is Senate?
- Senate will be held once a week, every Thursday at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM via Zoom. The first meeting will be September 17, 2020.
- Who can be on Senate?
- Anyone who attends Innovations can be on Senate. We encourage students from all grades and backgrounds to join and be a voice for their fellow peers.
- Apply today by https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyB4qGnd96M_24t8lFuekhWTGClYq2XxpAAxfL8ECvMc_wWg/viewform
- When is the senate application due?
- The senate application is due on September 15, 2020.
- How will Senate be different this year?
- Do to Covid-19 there are no in-person events being planned. This is why it is even more important to have a proactive online presence on social media accounts.
Student Senate 2020
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat!