Meals and Nutrition
School lunch offers five food groups (protein, grains, vegetables, fruits and milk). Student meals are subsidized in full or in part by federal funds ONLY when a student selects a reimbursable meal that includes at least an option from three (3) separate food groups, one of which must be a fruit or vegetable.
Student Meal Prices (federally subsidized):
- Elementary Schools: Breakfast $1.00 / Lunch $2.00
- Middle Schools: Breakfast $1.20 / Lunch $2.30
- High Schools: Breakfast $1.20 / Lunch $2.50
Additional Meal Options:
- Adult Meal: Breakfast $2.50 / Lunch $3.50
Note: Second student meals and non-enrolled children will be charged the adult meal price.
- Single Food Items: Entrée $2.00 / Fruit, Vegetable, or Side Dish $1.00 / Milk or Juice $0.50
For information regarding child nutrition https://www.slcschools.org/departments/business-administration/child-nutrition/
School Menu (pending)