School Faculty: Dana Savage
I am a language arts teacher who has been teaching at Innovations since 2013. I earned a bachelor’s degree in English education at Southern Utah University and then a master’s degree in curriculum writing from Western Governors University.
In high school, I discovered reading and writing was a way to escape and decided it was something I wanted to pursue as a career. I also had a very influential teacher in high school and I decided if I could influence at least one person the way this teacher had influenced me, then I would’ve made a difference in the world. This is why I decided to become a teacher.
I am a proud parent of two beautiful girls and enjoy spending my free time with them and my husband.
Class Meeting Schedule:
- The only class meeting I will be having right now is for book club. We are reading The Martian. Please contact me on Canvas if you are interested in joining the class. We meet every B Day at 1 pm on Microsoft Teams.
- Even though this is the only official class meeting I have, I am happy to do tutoring anytime.
- Office Hours: 8AM – 3:30 PM
- Direct Phone Number: 801-372-6845 (feel free to call or text)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message on Canvas
- Need to make an appointment for one-on-one help with me? Click on this link: https://calendly.com/dana-savage
I am always happy to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact me right away with any questions or concerns!
Parents/Guardians, if you would like to schedule a Parent-Teacher conference, please click on this link to schedule one! https://calendly.com/dana-savage
Thank you so much for your continued support, and for your hard work. Go Inno!