School Faculty: Christopher Walter
Chemistry, Physics, Exploring Computer Science
- Teacher Name: Chris Walter
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message on Canvas
- Contact on Microsoft Teams
- Calendly to make appointments
- Testing: Passwords will be temporarily removed. You are expected to demonstrate your knowledge without assistance. Remember, though, that you can ALWAYS use a periodic table, mole map, and calculator.
- Labs: As needed, contact Mr. Walter and he will either give you a way to complete the lab with common household supplies or find a digital alternative.
- Discussions: Discussions will happen on Microsoft Teams during the scheduled meeting times. Alternatively, discussion prompts will be posted on Canvas, so you can discuss the topics with your friends and write up the reflections.
- Group Projects: Office365 is great for working on collaborative projects, as is Microsoft Teams. You have access to both. Please use them to enable collaborative learning.
- Class Meetings: Class meetings will be managed through Microsoft Teams. The times are the same as while school is in session. These times are also listed below.
Class Meeting Times:
- Physics (Applied)
- A-days: 10:05-10:55
- B-days: 9:20-10:05
- Exploring Computer Science
- A-days: 1:00-1:45
- B-days: 11:00-12:00
- Chemistry (Traditional)
- B-days: 10:05-10:55
- Physics (Traditional)
- A-days: 11:00-12:00
- 8:00-9:00 DAILY
- 1:45-2:30 DAILY
- E-mail me with the name of the course you would like to start, and I will add you in to the class.
Need to make an appointment for Parent Teacher Conference? Click Walters Calendar to schedule one.
Phone: 801-481-4947 ext. 2010