Math and Science Tutors
- To sign-up https://calendly.com/andrew-winegar/tutor?month=2020-09
- I am one of the Math/Science tutors here at Innovations and have been tutoring here for almost 4 years now. I recently graduated from the University of Utah with my BS in chemistry. I plan on starting my masters degree soon and will teach high school chemistry afterwards. In my spare time I enjoy reading, playing video games, watching movies, and playing sports.
- To sign-up https://calendly.com/parker-pearson/tutor?month=2020-09
- Hello, I am Parker Pearson I am a tutor for math, and science, and any other help that you just need another person to cheer you on in. I am graduating from the University of Utah as an Anthropology major. Anthropology is the study of humans in all their variations. I enjoy reading fantasy books by my homeboy Brandon Sanderson and eating my wife's baked goods.
Language Arts, Social Studies, and Other
- To sign-up https://calendly.com/alliborzoniinno
- Subjects: Language Arts
- Text: (435) 277-0469
- Email: Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Allison/Alli, and I am back at Innovations after getting my Master's in Rhetoric and Composition (it's a specific study of English). I have a dog named Gus who loves to eat, get massages, and tackle his dog friends. My new favorite podcast is Wildthing, and if you have any podcast recommendations, please let me know!
- To sign-up https://calendly.com/emilie-warden/30min?back=1&month=2021-02
- Subjects: Social Studies, Geography, History, Language Arts, Financial Literacy, and Health
- Email: email@example.com
- Hi everyone! Excited to meet you all!🌸 This is my 4th year of tutoring at Innovations. I love to travel, watch movies, and spend time with friends and family. Please sign up with me if you need any extra help with an assignment or quiz.
- Monday-Friday 9:00 am-3:00 pm.
- Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon.
- To sign-up https://calendly.com/athena-jaskowski
- Subjects: Language Arts, US History, World History, Art, Social Studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello Innovations students, I’m so excited to work with you this year! This will be my 2nd year of tutoring language arts and social studies, some of my specialties lie in essay writing/construction, art history, and art. If you need any help, please sign up with me via email, calendly, or text.
- Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8:00 am-2:30 pm, Fri. 9:00am-12:30pm
- To sign-up https://calendly.com/mary-woodall-innovations
- Subjects: Language Arts, Social Studies, Science
- Phone: 443-676-4347 (available for calls, text, and/or video chats)
- Email: email@example.com
- From Baltimore, Maryland. 2nd year at Innovations as a Paraprofessional Tutor. I work with Mrs. Davis with Reading/ELD classes. 15+ years teaching experience with Preschool thru University level . Instructing Visual Arts, Art History, Photography, FACS, and Technology Education Utah Educator License, Level 1, Visual Arts. Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Studio Art (Photography and Digital Media)