Powerschool Parent Access
As parents of Innovations Early College High School, you have access to your student's grades and attendance via the internet.
Create Parent Account
- Visit https://powerschool.slcschools.org
- Click on the 'Create Account' button. (If you have already created an account, click 'Sign In' and enter your username and password)
- Enter your first name and last name
- Enter your email address. An email address is required. Free email addresses can be obtained from Google (Gmail), Yahoo, Microsoft (Window Live Hotmail), and other email websites.
- Enter your desired username
- Enter your desired password. Passwords must be at least six characters long
If you previously created an account, you can simply login with the username and password you created. If you need to link new students to an existing account, you can do so by clicking on the 'Account Preferences' Link.
Link Students to Account
- Enter your student’s first and last name as it would have been entered in PowerSchool
- Enter the access ID and access password:
- Your Confidential Access ID to access information for your student is: (request from school office)
- Your Access Password to access information for your student is: (request from school office)
- Select your relationship to the student and click ‘Enter’
- For help, click on the 'Click to view account creation instructions' Link
If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool or to obtain your Access ID and Password please contact the school office at 801-481-4946. The student can access the student portal by using his/her computer username and password.
The School Lunch Menu can be viewed HERE
Visit http://www.slcschools.org/departments/child-nutrition/ for school lunch pricing and more information.